The teaching philosophy, Reggio Emilia inspires our values.
- To nurture the continuity and care of every child in our care.
- To collaborate with families, so children have the best chance to succeed at learning.
- To foster a real sense of community spirit.
- To develop the talents, capabilities and aspirations of children in our care.
- To provide a stimulating, healthy, and caring environment.
- To encourage children to become involved in play-based learning by providing interest-based activities, enabling them to develop their capabilities, and at the same time build on their needs, challenges and strengths.
- To value every child and their individual learning needs.
- To make learning visible.