Make A Real Difference To Children’s Lives
There’s never a dull moment working at Little Scribblers. Our kids are happy, fun and full of energy. They have a zest for life and a natural sense of enquiry that our people nurture.
Our people are passionate about their childcare jobs and as educators of children. They take their roles seriously and their personal and educational values align with our child-centric philosophies.
At Little Scribblers we value children who:
- Have a strong sense of identity.
- Are connected with and contribute to their world.
- Have a strong sense of wellbeing.
- Are confident and involved learners.
- Are effective communicators.
What You Can Expect Working at Little Scribblers
- Family culture.
- Direct access to the owners.
- Passionately involved in the day-to-day running of the business.
- Paid Blue Cards.
- Training and professional development.
- First Aid training and support.
- Above average awards salary.
To Work at Little Scribblers You Must Have:
- A blue card or ability to obtain one.
- A Diploma in Childcare, or Early Childhood Teaching Qualifications approved by the National Quality Framework.
- A First Aid Certificate.
- Experience working with children from 6 weeks to 6 years preferred.
If you’re interested in working at one of our quality centres, complete the application form below and upload your resume.
Book Now To Experience
Experience firsthand the Little Scribblers difference. Book now and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours to arrange your tour.
Book Your Free Tour
Just fill out this form and we’ll get in touch quickly to schedule your tour.
One-step booking. Spam free.
What they say
My daughter has been going there for around half a year and she absolutely loves it. She’s learnt do much from there it gets me excited plus the decor is super cute. Friendly lovely teachers too, definitely recommend this place
The place is like palace with so many rooms and so many kids activities like library, music, technology, race track, football field and lots more. We are so grateful, and happy to deal with management and staff.
See All Locations
© Copyright Little Scribblers