We are here to support you!
At Little Scribblers Early Learning Centres we spread kindness every day.
Our contemporary early learning services offer a holistic approach to early education and care. We collaborate and support each child and family with extensive research supported by the work of renown early child development theorists.
Our services are welcoming children now, encouraging them to understand their self-identity while nurturing a sense of safety, security and belonging in their environment.
Little Scribblers is here for you now and in the future. Our Environment is safe healthy and engaging.
We are secure, supported and still learning through COVID-19
Children learn in all moments and environments. We are working hard to keep our community safe while strengthening our partnerships with children and families to learn more about each other’s worlds. Child-centred learning is at the core of everything we do.
During this challenging time, our teams and educators continue to engage in daily routines, rituals, rhythms and learning programs. Their consistency nurtures children’s confidence, security and trust and creates a sense of safety.
Little Scribblers is committed to practising exceptional safety and hygiene standards every-day. We have taken additional steps to mitigate infection by undertaking additional COVID-19 infection control training with the Australian Government Department of Health.
Little Scribblers Early Learning Centres keeps you safe
While we have postponed centre tours, external visitors, incursions and excursions, our educators continue to implement rich learning programs and experiences for children in our care. Ensuring rich and engaging experiences, discussions, and positive learning moments are among our key priorities.
We have also taken additional measures to introduce specific COVID-19 related health and safety procedures to reduce the risk of infection.
- Extensive cleaning of entrances and exits including wiping down with antibacterial wipes or hospital-grade cleaning solutions all internal and external door handles, service lift buttons and pool gate areas in high traffic areas every 20 minutes during peak times
- Enhanced cleaning of all common digital touchpoints including the disinfecting and wiping down of iPads, kiosk and finger scanners during peak drop-off and pick-up periods
- Extra hand sanitiser stations across the service
- Daily replenishment of all hygiene products including soap, tissues, paper towel and hand sanitiser
- Increased frequency of cleaning and removal of waste from all environments
- Updated handwashing and hygiene practices and policies
Our commitment: Where Education Is Beyond Imagination
Little Scribblers is committed to ensuring that we continue to keep all our families updated with communication on the latest COVID-19 information.
Our centres have also introduced specific policies and procedures to limit the spread of infection. All children, families and staff members presenting with influenza or COVID-19 like symptoms are to immediately seek medical advice before re-entering our services.
At Little Scribblers, we are always providing personal support and reassurance to our families and children. You can keep up-to-date with our family communications and letters through emails and conversations.
Spreading kindness to support our families
Little Scribblers embraces the little things in life that help to spread kindness and compassion for others. The Child Mind Institute tells us to also practise self-compassion by having realistic expectations, forgiving ourselves and reminding ourselves that we’re doing our best.
Little Scribblers is open, safe and welcoming existing families, as well as new families seeking places for their children in the future.
Whether you’re in the centre or at home, we are continuing to engage and support our families and community through continuous communications, standing bookings, new bookings and free fees.
The government’s free child care package
The government’s new Child Care Package provides free child care to all families with no out-of-pocket expenses. It commenced Monday 6 April and runs until 28 June 2020.
The government has prioritised places for working parents, vulnerable and disadvantaged children and pre-existing enrolments under this package.
You can learn more about the New Child Care Package at Services Australia or by talking to your Centre Director.
Other resources for you and your family
- An excellent resource for families: 20 Apps To Combat Anxiety and Stress
- An important message from the Department of Education, Skills and Employment to help families understand the Early Childhood Education and Care Relief Package.
- World Health Organisation’s advice on healthy parenting in the time of COVID-19
- How to talk to your child about coronavirus disease 2019 – UNICEF’s guide on COVID-19
- Raising Children’s: Coronavirus (COVID-19) and children in Australia
- Advice from the World Health Organisation on healthy parenting and parenting in the time of COVID-19
- UNICEF’s guide on how to talk to your child about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Department of Education – Advice for families
- Special Report: Dealing with disappointment from schooltv.me
- Head to Health: Covid-19 with information for families on talking to children about Coronavirus
- ABC TV Education: Term 2, 2020 Broadcast Schedule
How to find out more and get help
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Thank you for supporting Little Scribblers Early Learning Centres as we continue to work through these challenging times together.
Book Now To Experience
Experience firsthand the Little Scribblers difference. Book now and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours to arrange your tour.
Book Your Free Tour
Just fill out this form and we’ll get in touch quickly to schedule your tour.
One-step booking. Spam free.
What they say
The place is like palace with so many rooms and so many kids activities like library, music, technology, race track, football field and lots more. We are so grateful, and happy to deal with management and staff.
This centre is impressive would highly recommend it for any family thank you to the little snow leopards for everything.
See All Locations
© Copyright Little Scribblers